Shootouts are an exciting golf tournament idea!
Shootouts are another exciting concept and one of the fastest growing contests at fundraising golf events today! They are similar to a hole in one package but the prizes are much bigger and only four select players are eligible. Here’s how it works…
- Four golfers are selected to participate and each one gets an opportunity to take a single shot for the prize level you select. For example, select the $50,000 Shootout and one winner can take home $50,000 in cash by making the shot.
- You decide how to determine the participants. It can be your event’s winning foursome or you can sell tickets and select four random winners from a ‘Shootout’ raffle – this is another great way to raise money for your organization!
- The Shootout is usually held immediately after your event on the 9th or 18th hole so everyone has an opportunity to watch the competition and be part of the excitement.
- You purchase the Shootout package, a golfer makes a hole in one and we provide the prize! Everyone’s happy!
- Consider selling a sponsorship to cover the cost of the Shootout package and we’ll provide a customized 4-color sign recognizing your sponsor.